Welcome to the AURUS hotel!
This four-star, family run hotel is located in the very centre of Prague in the Old Town, in the house from the 16 th century called U Zlaté studny. This house belongs to the most beautiful historical monuments protected by the patronage of UNESCO. It is situated on the Kings Road connecting three historic jewels - the Old Town Square, Charles Bridge (5-minute stroll from the hotel) and the Prague Castle (20-minute from the hotel).
The hotel offers the guests four double rooms and four spacious apartments (some of them include well-kept hand-painted ceilings). All rooms are equipped with antique furniture and air-condition, have their own bathroom with toiltete, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe deposit box, telephone and free Internet connection. The capacity of the rooms is 2-5 persons depending on the room type. The supervised car park is situated just 5 minutes by walk from the hotel.
We are looking forward to your visit!
- Small family hotel featuring the home-like atmosphere situated in the very heart of the Old Town
- AIR CONDITIONING in all rooms
- RENOVATION of the hotel on January 2008
- Close to all significant monuments (just steps from the Charles Bridge and old Town Square)
- One of the most beautiful historical buildings in Prague under the patronage of UNESCO
- Free INTERNET access
- Free extra beds
- Safe deposit box in the room
- Member of the Tourism Association